your incompetence doesnt interest me






--GULP--

'and then, there was nothing.'

intrams ended pretty much okay. we were first runner-up in soccer, claiming victory regardless of not being the champion. all that matters is the fact that you did your best and you had a fun game. well, for some, not. I, for an instance. I admit giving only half my best during the game because it rather felt wrong to be there playing. i don't know what came up but numbness and weakness took over my nimble body, letting my opponents get pass through me. the defender. augh. what love. what day. i remember grabbing the sunscreen and rubbing it on my legs, thinking of how we'll manage to win. bleck. and so, at the end of the day, i opened my ym [ooy, galing: my-ym, baliktad. haha] bought slurpee. GULP.


later much teacheeses,
JA'CHE X)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment