your incompetence doesnt interest me






Ex-Druggie Washout. tsk.

i had a lot of gah moments. no questions. no doubts. it'll make you say ' gah'.

-- OxYmoron --
people often tease certain persons for the unsurprising reason that they feel something strong for them. it's no doubt that they could hurt you so bad that you'll wish you were dead. But in fact, they once in a while wishes they were to help. ironic isn't it? i couldn't help but laugh at that thought. Since I myself, guessing, I might have been experiencing something like that lately. Need i say more? GAH.

-- JMASTAH --
we took a ride to masinag clubhouse yesterday from school. a bit ecstatic, knowing a professional and well-known choreo would come all the way from malate to maries. We've been praciticing almost every breaks for the upcoming cheering contest. and this practice, i know, would be the most time-worthy of all practices we've had. surprisingly, no one has ever pointed that out nor brought the exciting topic up. THAT was until he came..bleck. we waited, if they be the judge, approximately 2 hours. we ran all the dances through. polished the steps, exhausted all the energy we had left. JUST to dance with a seeming magic that will hopefully attract the judges and let us win. maybe. so he came, looking all blank. We in return, looked blank as well. we thought it would be some tall, muscular, you-got-served looking hiphoppie. i guess, names deceive people too. i wanted to burst out laughing. with 2 reasons in mind: the choreo who looked like tha AMERICAN DRAGON. and perhaps, while the choreo was still on the streets, the nonstop polishes that made us look distraught and bangag. he then started to play some music,. very mary j blige-y. i dont fancy her, but her music is indubitably remarkable. i wondered if ever, the choreo was just the same as those artiste wannabes. but i didnt feel like it was a wise topic to be argued about inside my head. not that i wouldnt want to somehow try. he gave us a swoosh of the dance we were about to learn. and God, was he shockingly able. i could have sworn i was too busy insulting his abilities, but here he was, as intense as ever. ok, so i was wrong. let's discuss this no further, shall we? we did our best not to spread a gaffe, instead be as concentrated and focused as we are expected and ought to be. Well, let nature take its course. i slipped up once in a while. what> i aint a pro yet. wait till i get to be one. lol. :P we took the turn in dancing. i seemed to be shamelessly immersed in my thoughts. worrying about what time my mother plans to pick me. or my dad, for that matter. whoever took the car and had the patience to ride all the way to the in-betweens of fudarama and the market. i stepped in the floor and tried my best not to make a fool out me by acting too much robotic or too free flowing. i never knew what the right one should have been. too all used up to even bother. we finished up with a prayer. the choreo solemnly taking out his "somewhat precedings"; comments that i know he wouldve died bottling up inside. we arent the all stars or whatsoever. forgive us. reg and mara could be exceptions though. :) 8:30, exactly when my dad started calling me up. he got lost. i was too afraid to answer his questions, thats why i handed anna my phone. she lives there. she knows the place. well, at least to my thinking. thats when everything started to heaten up. my dad got more lost and lost by the minute. it seemed, she must given the wrong directions. nonetheless, my dad kept going on..looking for me. bleck. what dad would be supposedly expert but cleverly to think, is lost, but went on hoping to manage getting his girl out from where she is? 2 hours had passed and no sign of donald trump. thats when i started REALLY getting anxious and caught up. i was supposed to enjoy without the concern of whether my parents are worrying how to fetch me. nor if they are knowledgable of the streets enough. My Dad came, finally. staggered and flabbergasted to talk, i got a hold of myself. clinched myself so i could sleep and stop the distressed thoughts that came dancing inside my head. i could have sworn, he's dicsoncerted about all these. i know he wanted to shout infront of me and scold me for dragging him to this mess. we got home, avoiding each other..knowing that confronting would be the least thing we should do. i ran to my room, fully aware i could've collapsed due to the hysterically nonstop dancing action we tiredly did consuming the ungodly hours. come say it with me....GAHHHHHHH! :(

nuff love sweetness, later much..
X) Jace
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment