your incompetence doesnt interest me






Cellular

and there he was again. late as ever.we thought the choreo stood us out. he's been gone for nearly 3 hours. i couldn't have minded that since i understand he came all the way from malate. UNLESS, no repetition of the im-behind-time act. which unfortunately, he still ignoringly did. gah. and that is when i lost respect of him. he may be highly regarded, well-known in the dancing region..but im this close * holds out hand, curling my fingers as to show how an "inch's" breadth should be* to be smacking the crappiness out of him. laughs. no joke. :oI anyways. we practiced a bit, knowing that we should be home early, 5pm. Since tests are piling up, we are left with no choice but to STUDY. forget cheering, exams first.. gyeah royt. moving on...it ended about 20 mintues after the choreo arrived. buti nga sa kanya, palate-late pa kasi eh. we cant stay any longer despite if wanting to stay for a while. which, ACTUALLY, no one even wanted. gah. so much for REAL dancing.

Celina, Angel, Mara and I took the jeep. Yes my dear cookies, nag commute po kami. And it was damn scary! Oh, to hell with. :oI approximately, 20 minutes or more of waiting recklessly for any good vehicle to come sweep us off our feet and lead us to our own heavens. waiting for a jeep was like waiting for an ice to melt completely. and it was enough said. gah.

Inside the jeep, we can't help but laugh and intermittently glance upon the teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy orange-colored light bulb. Mara started it! gahaha. hi Mara. :p it didn't take a long time for Mara to say goodbye. sniff. " 1 down. " , as Angel said it. gah. haha. It was sooner than we thought. Angel made her way out of the crowded jeep. later much. gah. " 2 down", this time, Celina and I quietly gazed outside the open window. Praying God doesn't let anything happen to us nor to the people with us.

And she was off. Celina stepped out and waved goodbye. " Bye". tear. sniff. gah. hahaha! I almost couldn't feel myself trembling with sheer fear. Si manong kasi was creepy all through-out the ride. gah. muhkang kukunin yung phone ko. thank batman, it was strapped around my neck.

" Miss, ayan na tropical." GAH. i went down, holding my phone so close to my ear. I cant hear Mima! I was talking to her since the moment Celina left. I was worried about how I'll go to their house when I dont even remember the color of their door. Thankfully, her yaya, snatched the phone and taught me the right directions. Mima, I just can't understand how you put things. no offense. :oI the joy to the adventure was when i ran from tropical to their house holding the phone to my ear. I'm like Chris Evans in CELLULAR. Completely ignorant of what was around me. I was shouting and screaming and asking certain places! haaaaah!! it was crazy. and it went on crazier..and....i would leave you with a cliffy there. hahahaha!

It's late. I have to rest my precious legs. gahd, it was tiring. but nonetheless, worth the thrill. nighty :oI

nuff love cookies,
X) Jace

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment