your incompetence doesnt interest me






bloody sod off

gah. im in a big amount of pain. the terrible cough and colds are getting to me pretty bad. since i barely move on without coughing, nearly gagging at times, im making precious readings out of my insomniac nights. specifically, fanfics of smallville. yea, its a leisure bug. gahd im immensely sick. i bet ill be skipping class tomorrow..with a subtle greed that my classmates would be able to see their friends and i wont get to. as far as i cud remember, 3 quizzes are coming up. bio, fil and ap. roar, the sh*tty dynasties. all i know are 2 things: im confused and im indeed gettin a migraine. *coughs badly, thinks my lungs would be pretty much out in...1 minute* *reaches for a bottle of water..drinks...sighs...hold it, hold it...COUGHS.* now could this day get any crazier? i passed church service, thus my brother's bday. [yeah, it's his day today. how pitiful.] oh, he is one sweet guy during his bdays. earlier, around 7 am.. we were talking about how we wanted to celebrate his bday. mom asked him whether he fancy going to the mall then take it from there or we stay here since if they wud be going to the mall, zia and i wudnt be able to make it there. we both are in pain, sickness. haha. the drama. anyways, so there..he suddenly told my mom, "let's just stay here." then a sinister smile crept up his face. ok, that was something else, the urge to get into our usual zinger wars again. but regardless of what might be the literal meaning of the smile, i found it sweet. i wanted to pinch his cheeks but that would make me desperate...[we had a small argument earlier that morning..we were in deep and constant silence when around each other. i have my pride. i dont let it go that fast..hehe] so there...pretty much what made my morning utterly perplexing. the fact that weird things come up and go...then comes back again. like...CHESKA..remember what we talked about> ? hehehe. another thing, i really had fun conversing via phone with cheska. she is well spoken but in a casual way.. she manages to take catch the peak of my interest..so we talked a lot. haha. i love cheska :D anyways, im off to taking my meds. i gotta work hard to take this crap outta my system..or else...ill die....ROOOYYYTTT. haha. later much.au revoir.


nuff love sweetnesses,
X) JACE
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment